02 January 2006

Holidays, quitting, packing, moving, and packing some more.

before.jpg
The apt. before,
originally uploaded by T_Lo.
after.jpgand after

My New Years Resolution this year? Not to quit my job, shop for x-mas, pack up and clean my apartment filled with 4 years of crap, and pack for a multi-month trip abroad all within a span of 2 weeks. Bad idea.. very very bad idea! The good news is that my apartment is now the cleanest and uncluttered it's been in years. The bad news is I no longer live there. Ugh... nothing like staying up all night to clean and pack. I can't wait for the 14 hour plane ride to India, that way I can finally sleep!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If your next place is a pit, get someone else to clean it. I finally got a cleaning service and it saved my life. If you're a Ph.D candidate, you'll have lackeys to do your bidding. Make one of them do it. But skip the French maid's outfit. If you marry a 19-year-old undergrad like Robert did, I'll kill you.