07 June 2007

Sound with photos

So on this trip, I actually took a long a pocket digital voice recorder. I've been playing around with merging sound clips with photographs, and I tried to upload it to Youtube. Let me know if it works...



The girl on the left in photographs is named Asmanu, she sells sugar in Tsiligiri village, just 10 minutes outside the main town of Zaria. Unfortunately, I didn't get the names of the others.

Apparently, the girls are telling each other that I'm there to give them injections since the only visitors their village typically gets are the immunization people, hah! Not this summer. They definitely made me laugh though, glad they weren't camera shy.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Wow T!!! Thank you so much for doing that... I am quite impressed (and very envious). I loved to be able to hear you laugh too!