09 February 2006

"Delhi Belly"

Sorry for the lack of updates lately, but I haven't exactly been out and about to take photos. I figured shots of my guesthouse room and bathroom wouldn't have been all that exciting anyways. Like all other travellers in India, my stomach is leading a full scale revolt against any more thalis, lassis, and tandooris.

Ugh, I hate getting sick, but it had to happen in India. There's too many people here not to share germs with. Anyways, things got bad enough that I had went to the hospital in Bombay. And just to show that Bombay is indeed a worldclass cosmopolitan city, and yes, the hospital in Bombay is what we in the west think of a clean hospital (and so my Mom doesn't completely panic, hah) I took some photos. I promise more fun photos later, as soon as the antibiotics do their thing.

Bombay

Bombay Hospital

Sign posted everywhere in the Bombay Hospital
No spitting

No comments: