26 April 2006

112...



112. 112 days of sleeping in strange beds, buses, trains, and airplanes. 112 days of eating meals in restaurants, guesthouses, and from street vendors- some spectacular, and others probably the source of Delhi Belly. 112 days of traveling around India (and some in Laos) taking in the sights, sounds, and just watching everyday life unfold. I've really enjoyed taking photos everyday. It's been fun, but it feels like the lights just came on, the party's finished. It's time to go home, do laundry (with lots of bleach), eat some cheeseburgers, take a shower or 3, get a haircut, and watch some movies.

BUT I can't get too comfortable, I'm only turning right around in a week and a half! I start a 3 month position in Bangladesh for a STOP polio assignment with WHO. Woo-hoo, new adventures to be had! More photos and fun to come from Bangladesh. In the meantime, I'll post photos from my other 2 cameras once I get the film developed and scanned in. Stay tuned...

No comments: